Thursday, September 10, 2009

Day 3 - Fundraisers and Math Homework

Three days of school has seemed both long and short.  I enjoyed my first early release yesterday, which made my day feel shorter.  Adjusting back to doing homework is hard.

I skipped writing about yesterday.  It wasn't that good, because I had to go to the doctor and then work on a large math packet.  That crazy homework was what AP Hazing was refering to.  I worked on it for hours, and we got the weekend to work on it and Mr. Wheelie didn't even ask us to turn it in.  (And yes, Wheelie is a pseudonym - it's cause he does awesome things with his wheelchair... and his name starts with W.)

Second day of choir!  That class is so fun, but also expensive.  There are two retreats during the year adding up to $250.  We can sell both Entertainment books and Scrip to cover the cost.   The Entertainment books are already back-ordered at the warehouse.  I wonder if it's because they're selling or because groups like Concert Choir are more in need of selling them.  I like Scrip best because it's selling giftcards to common stores and then whatever group is selling them gets a commission.  So the person supporting the choir, or sports team, or school doesn't actually pay anything - they get all their money in the value of the giftcard.

Well, as a Junior, I can very much understand where senior-itis comes from.  I don't know how I'm going to propel myself through senior year.  Probably college apps.

No comments: