Monday, August 08, 2011

Free-Stylin' Pajamas

When I sewed my new summer dress, I came across a few yards of yellow seersucker. I have no recollection of purchasing the fabric, though I had the hazy sensation it was for pajamas. Ergo, new (completely free!) pajama pants.


My (free!) supplies:

Fabric: my closet
Thread: left over from my new sundress
Pattern: the good ol' pattern drawer
Elastic: pieced from remnants at home



My edits: 

A ribbon tab: who can ever find the back on pajamas without them?
The waist band: the crotch of this unisex pattern was way too low to be cute. At all.



Make your own Free-stylin' Pajamas:


Now, a question for you! I have left over yellow fabric - enough to make or embellish a (pajama) top. What style would you make? Do you have a favorite pattern? A link to something cute?

No comments: